Friday, March 21, 2014

Updates, Pinterest & More

So I finally took a little time to update this blog and my pinterest ~ I have been using this blog a basically a "journal" for myself, and with there being so many interesting infertility blogs out there that keep it funny and positive, I figured there would be no one really interested in mine. However, I have had many people reach out to me regarding my blog over the past few months and I realized that even the negative, sad & depressing posts help others in my situation realize they are not alone. Hopefully one day I get to a point where my blog isnt so sad, but in the meantime Ill continue to express my feelings in the way they come.

So check out the About Us section of the blog to see where we have been and where we are at today in our journey ~ http://achievingfertility.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html

Then head over to the Infertile Love Pinterest for information that I have used, found interesting, and that has been helpful in my search for answers and guidance ~ http://www.pinterest.com/infertilelove/

I also have a facebook created but I have not published it yet, and Im always open to questions, suggestions, and comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment